For many people, when they search on Google, it allows them to fix most computer problems. However, what business owners don’t often take into consideration is the cost of their own time. Here are the reasons why you might want to engage the help of a professional for your IT and POS Support needs:
- Each person has certain talents and if you’ve opened up a business selling motor bikes, then likely your strength is in the sales and repair of motor bikes – not computers.
- Typically, a professional support person has tools or access to resources that the end user does not.
- Issues can occur in clusters due to things like Microsoft system updates, so likely your support person will have seen the issue before and know how to fix it faster than you would.
- Developing a relationship with your support personnel will allow them to make recommendations about your infrastructure and business when new products become available.
- Time is money. If you have just spent 2 hours fixing a computer issue, how much better could you have spent those 2 hours in growing and supporting your business?