- Pricing – set up discounts for different customers and customer groups. Can be used in conjunction with promotional pricing.
- Customer loyalty and gift cards – neatly organize customers into groups to separate them. e.g. wholesale, retail, employee and more. Setup different loyalty point groups for customers. Gift cards work across all stores out of the box.
- Inventory control and tracking – generate purchase orders. Support multiple suppliers for items. Advanced item setup. Modify items on spreadsheet like forms. Print barcode labels.
- Employee management – Centrally setup and maintain employees. Control permissions using templates pre-setup and override if needed.
- Payment processing integration
Features of Retail Management Hero (RMH)
Retail Management Hero is a retail management system for the small and medium sized business. The solution can be used in both single store and multi-store operations. Retail Management Hero builds on the features previously available in Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System).
- Modern POS Interface – touch friendly interface with customizable transaction screen. Process transactions quickly. Add or edit customer information without leaving the POS Screen. Unlimited item entry. Transaction or item level discounting.
- Merchandising and Product Maintenance – Department and category structure allows you to manage products and create a logical structure for your inventory. Several item types such as matrix, standard, weighted and non-inventory allow for different inventory handling.
- Managed multiple products with different costing methods including last cost, weighted average and manual updating.
Professional conversion practices
Convert from RMS to RMH
Our team is experienced in conversions from Microsoft Dynamics RMS to Retail Management Hero (RMH) in single store and multi store environments.
Pre-planning and staging environments
We want your conversion to Retail Management Hero to be successful. So we create a staging / conversion environment so that you can train staff prior to going live with Retail Management Hero. That also allows us the opportunity to identify any conversion issues that might arise and ensure that they are resolved before making the transition.
Factor One is committed to providing ongoing support for you and your staff.